Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I get so lazy when it comes to writing these

Captain's log:

Haven't updated in a while because of exams and papers. I think I did ok. Anywho, much of the past few days have been parties and hanging out with my girlfriend.

The parties were fun, they were typically tabehodai and nomihodais, so nothing new to report on. A lot of the ryuugakusei have left, which is depressing.

The day before yesterday was a good day. My girlfriend and I went to the Osaka aquarium! It was fun, and had a lot of cool stuff. A little smaller than the GA aquarium, but I felt it had a bigger variety. Afterwards we got lunch and rode this gigantic ferris wheel, and then we went to Shinsaibashi to explore and kill time before dinner. All in all, it was a good, full day.

Found out we won't really have time to go in March, so my girlfriend and I are going to Tokyo in about a week or so, should be good. We're hitting up Harajuku, Shibuya, Ueno, Ginza, Akihabara, Shinjuku, Yokohama, Kamakura, and a few other places. Night bus there and shinkansen back. Good times will ensue.

Need to start on my linguistics paper, my topic is effective methods of teaching articles to Japanese learners of English.

No comments:

Post a Comment