Sunday, October 11, 2009

Birthday

Captain's log:

My birthday was yesterday, party the day before. Overall it went well. I was amazed at how many people came out. There was a good 40 or 50 of them. We gathered and went up to the mountain. It was fun, even though a little cold. Around 9:30-10:00, half of the people disappeared. I got a boat load of cake that I tried to share with everyone. Later during the night we went down the mountain to an Izakaya and drank and ate there. Went home around 5:00am because that's when the trains started running again.

The next day, Cooper, Rika, Travis, Mami, Deguchi, and I went to Umeda to shop and have dinner. I bought a watch and a bag. EVERYTHING is expensive here. I'm dreading when I actually buy some shoes. I really like Umeda though. Today will be uneventful. I was invited by Mami to go to a festival, but I wanted to sleep in, so I did. Homework and my guitar await.

Sorry I don't have much of an exciting story, it was fun though. I still miss everyone at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment