Thursday, July 8, 2010

Worst Post Ever.

Captain's log:

Two days ago was my 300th day in Japan. I find it weird that I've been here for so long, I've gotten used to it.

I've been freaking out that I'm going home in less than two weeks. And even more so about finals. Tomorrow is my listening final and I have a 10 page geography paper due that I'm barely into, and should be working on instead of typing this. Next week I have 2 small papers due and 3 tests. Yippee.

Tomorrow is also the final mountain party. Should be the biggest one ever. I'm going to miss those.

I've been doing a lot of reflecting. I've had the best year of my life. I had thousands of new experiences, new friends, new places, I found love, and new frustrations. It's been great. I don't want to go, but I'm ready to come home. I'm ready to see my friends again.

I made a new girlfriend, dumb thing to do this late in the game, but we're going to try the long-distance thing, and I think we can make it. My ex, and best friend here now hates me. Which hurts, but maybe things will be ok one day.

I have graduation looming over my head. I'm terrified of it. I don't want to grow up, and I don't want to go out into the world like this. I guess I don't have a choice, really.

My parents are coming, they'll be here the 17th-21st. And we're all going home together. What's kind of the monkey-wrench in the plans is that my girlfriend got pulled into this bridal modeling thing on the 18th, and the guy bailed. Now they need a new dude, and they're asking me. It'll take up 3 hours on the 18th, and I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment