Thursday, September 17, 2009

Classes Galore

Captain's log,

So we registered for classes today. I was put in a low level Japanese class, like I expected, but that's ok, I need to be retaught the basics anyway. If I do well enough, I can test out of a level and skip ahead.

My other classes are
Japanese Culture
Japanese Linguistics
Japanese Cinema
Japanese Geography

I'm pretty stoked about the geography class, for I was told they take a lot of field trips. I'm excited about the others as well, I really hope the cinema class covers Kurosawa and Miyazake, cause I've never seen films by either. I would very much like to, though.

1 comment:

  1. No Kurosawa or Miyazaki?
    Son, I am disappoint.
    Other classes sound pretty cool though. Should have a better school year than me =P

    ReplyDelete